Best motivational story- By Global Anmol Gyan

 Motivational thoughts -Today you are going to talk about this day which is a successful day for you, it's a happy day, it's a feast day and it's your own day.

               

Global Anmol Gyan

                                                         Best motivational story                  

Like other people, I was looking for a day in the last few years in which I can learn something and do something to be successful and become a great man but I had no options.

I used to wake up everyday and start thinking about what happened, sometimes my brain starts to ache and I don't feel nothing but despair.

 I was tired of wasting my time in the same search every day and never came back… I never understood the importance of time and I continued to seek that day which is called today.


Until yesterday it was all the same in my life, but today I got a quote about the daily hike, in which it was written Every day is a second chance.


This quote created a panic in my mind because of what I was wasting my time thinking about, I do what I lost when I get a new chance today.


Do something in this life, learn something, because no one can change what happened, but I can change my bad past into a bright future by doing something in my day, by learning something today .


Until we understand that we only have today what we call the best day, until then we will be disappointed and remain depressed and remain idle.


As soon as you know this truth you will experience a freshness and a euphoria of conveying something and it will remain in your mind that the way we came to this world, we will not go anonymously.


We will leave a shining identity and leave a name and leave a proud name for all who love us, but we have to start it from today.


I would like to say one thing to everyone today, it is very important that what you are doing today you can do what you can in your today because there is no such strength in the world that is past and that can improve in the past and the future. I haven't seen a single idea


Something needs to be done today and now because it is known that in the next day to come, any work that has priority is more than the previous work and all the time is spent to finish it, then the work that you had left on your tomorrow is gone the next day. Gaya and it will continue like it will never come true.


Let me try to understand you by taking a very good example, in the kingdom of the Pandavas everyone was happy, thinking that everyone should get justice, Yudhishthira placed a huge drum in front of the palace and said that when someone has a problem then it will be drilled Let us know so that our complaint will be heard immediately.


One day, the five Pandavas were walking in the garden of the Raj Mahal. At the same time, Nagada Baja Yudhishthira also sent the doorman to allow the leader to enter. After a while an old Brahmin limped around.

When Yudhishthira asked him about his distress, he told me that I had to marry my only daughter. A wedding procession will take place the day after tomorrow. I don't even have a dime in the name of money.


Then Yudhishthira said you live so poor in my state, I regret that your daughter is our daughter, don't worry, come home comfortably and ask for money from the treasury in the morning and take the happy old man and come home you.


Suddenly after a while Bhima left Yudhishthira, he did not notice it, the drum sounded again and his voice was so loud that all the Pandavas eagerly reached the roof of the palace, all wondering who was playing fast.


Amazingly, the four Pandavas saw that Bhima, who played the song, was himself, Yudhishthira asked, “What injustice has happened to you, Bhima my brother” How sad is your in my reign.


Bhima replied with his head down, injustice did not happen to me, but to the brahmin you asked to give money to tomorrow morning, Yudhishthira asked how is that?


So Bhima said, Dharmaraj Yudhishthira, you forgot that every moment of life is precious, none of us know whose life will end when and at what time we trust the life of the Brahmin. I did not understand this injustice.

 Yudhishthira hugged Bhima and said that you saved me from a big mistake today and gave the money to the brahmin at the same time , say  ant that.


You all must have heard this verse from Kabir ji, "If you do it tomorrow, do it today, do it today, now it will be devastating when the Bahori do it"


My friends, what I'm trying to tell you is that every day we all go out to find the day when you feel happy and proud and proud that it's not another day.


Stop and look at him, then he smiles, stands with you, recognize him, then he is ready to support you at every turn, to learn something, to do something, he stands with great respect for you in the time to come. This is the reason why you smile.


"Take advantage of your life to day because yesterday was gone and tomorrow will never come "


If you liked this story, promise yourself today to wake up every morning and make a to-do list and only sleep after completing all the tasks, even if you have to sleep an hour less. .


How was today your best day in hindi, the search for a day is over you must tell me this story by commenting so that I May I find inspiration and continue to bring you a story like this. Thank you                                

suyash singh

Hello Friends, Myself Suyash Singh.I am Indian blogger I like to write articles. My website or blog name Global Anmol Gyan. I live in Maharashtra and I have done full course of Blogging.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post