French swimmer Leon Marchand breaks Michael Phelps’s 400m world record

 

 Leon Marchand breaks world record

image by google



  • French swimmer Leon Marchand has broken Michael Phelps’ last individual world record in the men’s 400-meter individual medley on Sunday at the first day of the World Aquatics Championships in Fukuoka, Japan.

  • Phelps awarded Marchand his gold medal at the ceremony.

  • Marchand said poolside after the victory: “It’s excellent, I train everyday for that.

  • Marchand swims at Arizona State and is coached by Bob Bowman, the coach of the American team at the world championships, and who is Phelps’ longtime coach

suyash singh

Hello Friends, Myself Suyash Singh.I am Indian blogger I like to write articles. My website or blog name Global Anmol Gyan. I live in Maharashtra and I have done full course of Blogging.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post